Commission: Terms and Conditions
· By ordering a project and paying the invoice to any Moonwalk Elephant artist, the client affirms that they have read, understood and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
· Before starting the projectthe artist will make a verbal/textual contract with the client. This contract includes the timeline in which the project will be done, delivery date, price and characteristics.
· By ordering a commission you declare that you are of legal age.
· Moonwalk Elephant has the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time. New rules will not apply retroactively and won’t influence orders started on older terms.
· The price is adapted to an individual requirement dependent on the nature and complexity of the artwork.
» Creation process, revisions and deadlines
· The approximate dates of the beginning of the work will be communicated to the seller before starting the proyect.
· If the buyer takes more than 24 hours to accept the bill / deadline time, the approximate time described above may be altered.
· Deadline, if buyer desired, has to be communicated and agreed on before initial quote. Deadlines affect the price and can be refused.
· The commission description should contain visual references and a little brief description.
· Two revisions are stipulated in the bill and can be used during the sketching phase. Once this phase is finished no revision can be claimed unless the buyer stipulates it before in the contract. The revision can affect the final price.
· If the buyer want a revisions once the order is completed, the artist may charge an additional supplement for these changes or refuse to make them.
· The artist is not forced to create a second commission if the client is not satisfied with the first.
· If the project involves multiple people, all communication with the artist should be handled by a single representative privately chosen by that group.
· The client will have the right for the artist to send him a digital file in high resolution with the order once the project is finished and paid 100%.
· The digital file will be stored for 3 months on an online server. After that time, the artist is not responsible if the buyer has not saved her work before the deadline.
» Payments and refunds
· Commissions must be paid 100% upfront, except payment plans.
· The payment currency is EURO.
· All payments will be through Paypal or bank transfer. Details will be discussed when the bill is approved.
· Checks, exchanges or money sent by mail are not accepted.
· The artist can refuse the project if there are discrepancies or problems with the client. The money will be returned in proportion to the work done.
· If a payment plan is requested, the terms will be agreed between the artist and the buyer before starting the work.
· If the project start date is not immediate, the pay will be requested 3 days before the start date. If in those 3 days the payment is not deposited, the commission will be automatically canceled and the next client will be given their turn.
· The payment will be held 24 hours in the artist’s deposit. The client can cancel the order during those 24 hours without consequences. Once this period ends, it will not be possible to refund.
· Customer may not ask for a return on a finished piece.
· If the artist cannot complete the project due to illness or accident, the full amount will be returned to the buyer.
· Commercial use is not allowed. All illustrations have copyright.
· The client is allow to purchase the commercial license of the project. Details and prices will vary depending on the order.
· The work will be signed by the artist. This signature cannot be removed under any circumstances without the express permission of the artist.
· The buyer may not copy, trace, change the color, alter or sell the work and / or reproductions in any way without the express permission of the artist.
· The buyer may share the project and must always be accredited. To credit the artist, here is a list of platforms where Moonwalk Elephant has a presence.
· The artist reserves the right to share, modify or use the work at his convenience. If it is a private commission and the client considers that it should not be shared, they should discuss it with the artist before starting the project.
· The artist does not own the rights to the characters or other intellectual properties that are used in the process.